安全检测：瑞星：安全 诺顿：安全 卡巴：安全
21. You’d better take a bus ____ it is rather late now.
A. because B. as C. while D. when
22. The dictionary is not ___ but ____.
A. hers; his B. her’s; he’s C. her; his D. herself; himself
23. ____ mother is preparing breakfast for them.
A. Mike and Tom’s B. Mike’s and Tom’s
C. Mike and Tom D. Mike’s and Tom
24. The price was reduced _____.
A. by 20 percents. B. by 20 percent
C. by percent of 20 D. on 20 percent
25. They all looked ____ at the teacher and felt very _____.
A. sad; sad B. sadly; sadly
C. sad; sadly D. sadly; sad
26. Between 1974 and 1997, the number of overseas visitors expanded ____ 27%.
A. by B. for C. to D. in
27. My uncle ____ when I go to see him.
A. has always worked B. will always work
C. has always been working D. is always working
28. ____ his telephone number, the manager had some difficulty getting in touch with the clerk.
A. Not knowing B. Knowing not
C. Not having known D. Having not known
29. He is the only one of the students who ____ a winner of scholarship (奖学金) for three years.
A. is B. are
C. have been D. has been
30. Seldom ____ any mistakes in the past five years of my service here.
A. would I make B. should I make
C. have I made D. did I made
31. I can’t remember _____ the teacher talked about.
A. that B. what C. how D. why
32. In the past three years, we ____ great progress in our study.
A. make B. have made C. would make D. made
33. It is not safe to sit on a ____ chair.
A. third-leg B. third leg C. three-leg D. three-legs
34. He tried his best to solve the problem, ____ difficult it was.
A. however B. no matter C. whatever D. although
35. Tom, you ____ leave all your clothes on the floor like this!
A. wouldn’t. B. mustn’t C. needn’t D. may not
36. --- Excuse me. Are there any jobs for waiters?
A. Yes, the position has been filled
B. Of course, no such jobs are available at present
C. You are not the sort of person we need
D. Sorry, no such jobs are available now