College English Test (Band I)
Part I Listening Comprehension
Directions: In this section you will hear 10 short conversations. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. The conversation and the question will be read only once. After each question there will be a pause. During the pause you must read the four choices marked A, B, C, and D, and decide which is the best answer.
1. A. Come back again to apply for the job.
B. Decide whether he really wants to give up the job.
C. Get some teaching experience before quitting the job.
D. Apply for a second job at the same time.
2. A. He wants the woman to wait.
B. He is well-prepared to go now.
C. He has decided not to go.
D. He wants the woman to put on her hat.
3. A. The man doesn’t understand the notice either.
B. The man can’t see the words on the blackboard.
C. The man doesn’t notice how dark it is.
D. The man gets a higher mark than the woman.
4. A. Everyday except Friday.
B. Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
C. Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
D. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
5. A. She got the highest mark in physics in her class.
B. She was not very satisfied with the mark she got.
C. She will have to take the physics test again.
D. She failed in her physics test but she didn’t want to take it again.
6. A. In a bar. C. In a book store.
B. In a post office. D. In a restaurant.
7. A. He thinks the woman should have begun to do the homework 5 hours earlier.
B. He thinks it unbelievable that the woman spent so much time on the homework.
C. He thinks it difficult for him to finish the homework in 30 minutes.
D. He thinks it unbelievable for the woman to finish the homework so soon.
8. A. Betty cannot wait for the woman.
B. Betty wants to know the news from the woman.
C. Betty is eager to pass the information to the woman.
D. Betty has to wait for her turn to talk to the woman.
5. 本站不保证提供的下载资源的准确性、安全性和完整性, 同时也不承担用户因使用这些下载资源对自己和他人造成任何形式的伤害或损失。